Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sent July 1, 2013

Mom,

I don't know where the time has gone today. I seem to not have much time left. The picture of Grace is fantastic! She does look really old. The Daniels are getting baptized this Saturday, so Grace will be getting baptized on the same day. It will be a very special day for me.

We saw a lot of miracles this week. The major one was in the change of heart Paul Daniels had. He was unsure of baptism, but something just changed this week. It is such a blessing to be able to see that change take place in a persons life. It will be the first time I have seen a whole family come into the church. Big blessing! Elder Evans has his last week as a missionary this week,  so that is going to be fun as well.

 Well I need to go, a lot to get done today and my fingers are tired. I love you though mom. Thank you for all you do!

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment