Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sent July 8, 2013

Mother & family,

I am sorry that I have so little time this week. I just drove Elder Evans to the office elders who will take him to the temple until he goes home on Wednesday. I am now with Elder White, who is a missionary in my zone whose companion also went home.  I won't get my official companion till Wednesday. The Daniels did get baptized! It was a very spiritual experience, I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. I baptized the son and Elder Evans baptized the parents. Yesterday I confirmed the parents and Elder Evans confirmed the son. It was Awesome! There is nothing more spiritual than that. It is has to be one of the best weekends of my mission. The weather has been nice so it makes everything more enjoyable.

Grace got baptized I am so proud of her. She is now in the fold of God. Glad to hear she got my post card. Love her. Good to hear you all had a wonderful 4th. The ward had a BBQ on the 5th so I felt like I kind of celebrated it as well. It was really cool. I should probably get going, but thank you for the emails. Sorry this is so short. I wish I had a bit more time, but I don't. I know the church is true, Grace definitely made the right choice.

Love you guys and have a great week!

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment