Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sent July 22, 2013

Dad,

Things are going well here. I really enjoy the weather, it is just really nice to have a change of pace and to feel the sun on my face. I think that we take that for granted in Utah. ha. The weather there is just so different. I think we came up with a good zone vision for the transfer. We had a meeting last Friday, where we got all the district leaders from our zone. It was good because we believe that if we can help our district leaders catch the vision we have for the zone then we will have a lot of success.

We had a kind of crazy week, but it was a lot of fun. We did two exchanges, one with the elders in Portishead and the other with the elders in Minehead. It is always fun to do an exchange, they really help you to work hard because you want to show them a good example (not that we should need that as an incentive). We saw a lot of good things happen. We taught 23 lessons in our area this week, which is pretty good. We are kind of in the building stages right now again, so it is fun. We met some really good people and had some spiritual experiences. I would like to say I am starting to understand missionary work, but I am sure I am not. ha.

I hope President Mitchell stays as well. I would really like to have him as my coming home stake president, but heyho. I love you dad. The church is true. I know that God answers prayers and He is aware of everyone of us. Have a great week.

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment