Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mom,

I am emailing you last, and I am not sure what to say. I am loving my mission. You are right that I am growing a lot. All of my priorities have shifted. I have such a different perspective on things, it is really amazing. I love it. I am so grateful for the work you and Dad have put in to give me this experience. Hopefully I will be able to pay you back for it. The Gospel is the best thing in the world! Ha, there are some of the affects of my mission right there. 
 
This week was a good one. I am happy because the zone had one of the best weeks it has had the whole time I have been a zone leader. I love being a zone leader because I have the opportunity to forget about myself even more than as a normal missionary. I love it, it gives me the opportunity to serve a lot. We had Chris at church again this week, he is a great. I did an exchange with a missionary from Liverpool and another from Northern Ireland. Ha, the Brits are the best. I am not too sure what else to write. Sorry, my brain seems to be working slowly right now. 
 
Thank you for keeping me up to date on what is happening in the family. We have the best one in the whole world! Love you all so much. I think a recent convert might add you on Facebook, her family just got baptized. Awesome family! You should accept the friend request. 
 
I have to go but love you and have a good one. 
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment