Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sent March 10, 2013

Mom,
 
This week was a really good one! We had 5 investigators at church, it was a direct answer to our prayers and fasting. I really felt the Lords hand in it. I love this work. It keeps you on your toes so much though, there is always something more that needs to be done! I guess that is just how it is with life though! **** is doing really well, he came to church again and seemed to really like it. He is a very genuine kid. I think he is starting to recognise the spirit and see the way it works in his life and in others. The area is seeing some good things happening. We were able to get some good lessons last week and pick up some new investigators, it was something we really needed. Elder Blumenthal and I have been working hard and it seems like that is beginning to pay off.
 
Have you gotten Grandma's emails? It sounds like she is doing so good and learning so much. I am very proud of her. She is a really good example to us as a family. It's really sad to hear what Aunt Jenny is going through, I hope she gets better. I will continue to pray for her. Ali, is 18. It is weird, both of us are getting so old (must make you feel a little old) haha. I am kidding. She is a good girl. Oh, yeah I had ***** send her a message for me. He is a reallly good kid. He just got his call to the Alpine, Germany mission. He does a lot for us. The other week he took us to this really good place called Nando's. That is probably why I like him so much.
 
How are things going with you? How is work? How is the ward and your calling? I am sure you are doing well in all of those. Have you studied anything good in the scriptures recently? I am not sure what else to write about. It's moves this week! That is always pretty exciting, but I don't think much will change for me.
 
Well I love you very much mom! I hope you have a wonderful week. Take care!
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment