Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mom,
 
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How does the being 43 feel? I think that is still young so I would not worry about it too much. haha. I hope you know I think you are the best Mom in the whole world. I love you very much. Glad to hear you have been having a good week. I sent you a card, hope you get it soon. My brain is super confused today, so if this letter seems scatter brained that is why. I had no idea that it was St. Patrick's Day yesterday. I guess they do not celebrate that here.
 
Our week was a good one, we only had one investigator at church, but we are seeing a lot of people come through the wood work. I don't know if I ever told you about ***** and *****, but we were able to take them to the temple on Saturday, it was awesome. ***** was talking about how he eventually wants to be sealed to *****. It was really cool, but we may have to cross the bridge of them having to get married before they get baptised and that is not an easy one. *****, might be getting baptised this Saturday. The reason I say might is because we just want to make sure he is ready. Oh, I am staying in Maidstone with Elder Blumenthal for another transfer by the way. He is a really good guy, he teaches a lot about loving the investigators and also a lot about world of warcraft, haha. He was the kind of person that played that game a ton before his mission. I can't really remember what else happened this week.
 
Thanks for telling me about the girls. It sounds like Kate is basically a star, she is the kid you and dad have always deserved ha. I told her that I am starting to like soccer a lot more, becuase it is so much bigger here. Did she get my email by the way? Tell her that I am proud of the young women she is becoming and to keep up the good work. Grace, I miss her a lot. There is this litte girl in the ward named Rose who is like 6, but she reminds me so much of Grace. She is cute. Ali, what a punk. tell her that the spirit goes to bed at 12 anyway so there is no good reason for her to be out. Good that you two ended the argument in hugs and kisses though, what a girly thing to do.
 
I need to email grandma, so I will have to end this letter. I love you though mom. hope you have a magnificent day! Take care.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment