Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sent February 18, 2013

Mom,
 
Why does this keep happening with Jenny? Will you please tell her that I really appreciated the package that she sent me for Christmas? Those were some really good treats and a nice Patriots shirt. Tell her that I will be praying for her this week and that missionaries prays are super powerful so she will get well quick! ha. Poor Jenny. Well, I hope you have a good time in Georgia, not sure there is much to do there though.
 
Well I am trying to think of what I can tell you.. I told dad all the spiritual stuff, but I wanted to think of something funny I could tell you. Well, me and my companion are trying to learn cockany rhyming. Not sure if you know what that is, but it is like this slang that comes from London. Like Trouble and strife.... wife. So you can say something like "I am at home tonight with my trouble." not sure if that makes any sense, but I think it is funny. And so does Elder Blumenthal. We have been having a lot of people starting to progress, which is really nice. We have just had a hard time getting people to church which isn't too nice. haha. I am happy though. England is such a weird country I can't wait to take you guys around here someday.
 
Not sure what else to talk about. Let me know if I can do any thing for you. Have a good week and thank you for sending me a package and for wishing me a happy birthday. I feel like I am getting so old. How weird to think that you will never see me while I am 20. It will be a good year though. Love you lots Mom!
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment