Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sent January 28, 2013
 
Mom,
 
This week has been a good one! it is moves on Wednesday so I think I will be getting a new companion. Hopefully he will be a cool guy, cause I have been really lucky up to this point with my companions. I don't know what it would be like to not have one that I got on with. Maybe I will be lucky enough to have good companions my whole mission. Grandma was set apart? That is pretty cool. Wait, you can see her after she goes into the MTC. She is so spoiled. When does she actually leave for Tonga then?
 
I kind of explained to dad all that is going on in our area right now and I am just too lazy to write ti again so if you get the opportunity, look at his letter. We had Zone training this week. it was cool, got to have an interview with President Millar. He is a greay man. Our mission is going to get a lot bigger. In the next three months we have some thing like 60 new missionaries coming in and only like 20 leaving. They are going to be opening new areas and all that stuff. It is an exciting time to be a missionary. President told us that we all need to be ready to train. So, not really too much going on, we get fed a lot in this area and it is causing me to gain weight. haha. Not too much else to say.
 
I love you very much mom. I am glad to hear you are doing well. The Church is true. I love the Gospel so much. I think we forget how awesome it is I love it. Take care.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment