Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sent February 11, 2013

Mother,
 
Life is good. Missions are crazy you know? But, man, I am so blessed to be a part of it. I do want to teach the gypsie guy, we called him this week and he said he will hopefully be free some time this week. My companion is cool. He is such a sincere missionary, he is teaching me a lot. I have enjoyed learning from each of my companions. It is pretty funny. I wish I could share more with you. I guess we will be able to watch it in the after life. Did you like my story about testimony meeting? Come on.
 
Things are really changing in the mission. We have been told that like 70 new elders are going to be coming in the next few months and that is just elders. There are going to be new areas opened and almost the whole mission is going to be training. crazy. It is exciting though. We are having a zone conference next week to be trained on how to handle it and how to handle the Book of mormon musical coming to London. Elder Blumenthal and I have had a good week though. I told dad some of the stuff and I am just to lazy to type it agian.
 
Grandma is going to have such an adventure. I think it will be funny to hear about. She will also be amazing. I think Valentines day here is just about the same as in America, but choclate here is better. Ha. It has been cold an rainy, but what is new? I don't know what else to tell ya.. anyway. I love you lots mom. Have a good week. You are the best. I look forward to spending more time with you when I get home.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment