Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mother,
 
This week was a good one.  ***** was not baptised, for some random reasons though, the chapels heating broke, none of the bishopric were going to be able to make it. We came to the conclusion to postpone it a week, but ***** was totally fine with it. He is a really good kid. The second 18 year old baptism I have had this year. I think it is good though. We had some good stuff this week. I went up on exchange to Woolwich, which is basically like Nigeria right in the middle of London. I had some good food pepe, foofoo, jolof rice. It is actually really good. (it has a lot more flavor than English food) The gross thing was when they put some cow foot in there and some other like cow skin stuff. I ate a little bit but started to gag when I thought of it as a cow's foot in my mouth. I would not suggest you ever try it. It was fun though! I was with one of my favorite missionaries, Elder Benedetti from France. He is a cool guy.
 
I can never think of what else happened in the week when it comes time to email you. I am really sorry to hear about Jenny. I really feel for her. It is because the Lord knows she is strong and can take these kind of trials. I am proud of Cami for getting on her mission. I was a little worried because of this man friend she has found. She is going to be a really good missionary. Tell her I love her. I am so jealous that you guys are going to California for vacation! The sun would be so nice, we just don't see any of it here. Oh, did you already send off the Easter package? The reason I ask is because my face is seriously breaking out and I mean that. I think I need some proactive or something, so if you could give me suggestion on some things I can do I would really appreciate that. I have bought some over the counter stuff, but it does not seem to be working.
 
I love you so much though mom. Hope you had a good birthday! Heard you have been using my surround sound haha. Tell Jenny I will pray for her. Hang on, you got Grandma's teenagers email? Does this not defeat the whole purpose? Have a good week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment