Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mom & Family,
 
It was a really good week!  *** was baptised! It was so cool. After the baptism he was in tears because of the spirit he was feeling. It was probably one of the best baptismal services I have been to. He is really solid. I don't know if I told you or not, but his wife just recently returned from being less-active, so they now have their sights set on the temple. It is such a blessing to see people progress in the gospel like that. We have also been teaching a family called the ****. We have been teaching them for just over a month and they just came to church for the second time last week. They are a really cool family. They are shooting to be ready for the 6 of July. They have a 9 year old son named Jack, he is the best. They are such a cool family. I haven't had the opportunity to teach a family like this on my mission thus far. We also had a really good week in the zone. We were able to see a lot of success. The Lord is hastening his work.
 
I was reading in Moroni 7 this morning. It is such a great discourse on faith. I would highly recommend it. I feel like I got so much out of it. Elder Evans and I may have to go to London this week because his passport is expiring soon, so he has to go to the London Embassy. We are doing a zone training this week, so Elder Evans and I are in charge of organizing that. I am going to send some pictures and not write as much.
 
The church is true! I know that God lives. I know he answers prayers. I love you all. Have a great week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment