Sunday, June 30, 2013

Letter sent May 19, 2013

Mom,
 
It sounds like a wonderful week for the family. I am proud of Ali for graduating seminary! (even though it is a quite easy thing really. haha.) This week has been a really good one for us. We did a couple of exchanges, one of which was with the AP's. It was really good I was with Elder Curran. I could really see how much he loved the gospel. He always testifies to people with so much power. He is a convert. It reminded me how blessed I was to have the gospel my whole life. I was also reminded of how much I love it. It is the best! The Book of Mormon is so true. I read a scripture the other day... Mormon 9:14. It talks so simply. You should read it. I really love it.
 
That stinks that Grace is sick! Someone so cute can not be sick! Tell her I will pray for her. I will also, of course, pray for Cami. That is a bummer, but she wrote me and seemed really happy, so I don't think she is letting it affect her at all. What an example. I would probably be frustrated.
 
England is beautiful. I am really coming to love this place. The people are awesome too. I think you would get on really well with the English. The weather is no good here. It is still rainy and cold, the same old.  I have been on the computer all day so there is not much strength left in my fingers.  Our investigator is doing swell, we are also working with a really cool family!
 
Have to go, but I love you! Have a great week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment