Sunday, June 30, 2013

Letter sent June 2, 2013
After hearing about Steve's mountain biking accident
 
Mom,
 
This week has been crazy! we basically drove the whole week. We had to take the missionaries going home on Monday to a place called Reading.  Then we had to drive people to their new areas on Wednesday, then on Friday we had to drive to Presidents house for a meeting. It has been an adventure. I also have my theory test for driving tomorrow. 
 
This Sunday was amazing though! We got this family that we have been teaching for a long time to come. The Mom is a member, but her husband and her two kids are not. One of the kids is 9, he is called Jack. He is really funny. He said that church was fun, but that sacrament meeting was boring. I remember thinking the same thing when I was his age. We also have *** getting baptised this Saturday! Awesome. He is so solid. I love the guy. You would like him as well. He is such a kind guy. I will send you pictures of the baptism. I am really excited for it.
 
I think those are the basic things of this week. This morning I was studying Ether 12. It is such a good chapter. I really love verse 37. I would love to have Jesus Christ say those words to me one day. That is the verse that Hyrum Smith read to Joseph in jail. They have a lot of power. You should read the chapter there are too many good things to say about it.
 
I need to email Ali, but thank you for emailing me. Dad and I are just free spirits, mom. You should send some pictures of dad and Ali. love you.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment