Monday, January 14, 2013

Sent December 30, 2012

Mom,
 
It was really good to see you guys also. I don't know what I expected. For some reason I had all of these butterflies in my stomach. ha. I was nervous to talk to you and I don't get nervous to talk to strangers on the street, it was really weird. I liked it though. You are basically the same. Except Kate and Grace, they are getting older and more beautiful. They just need to take a chill pill on that. Love you all. You all looked good. You too, mom. I didn't really get home sick at all. I think I thought about it for a couple of hours and moved on. My mission is my life now, so it almost seemed weird that you guys weren't on missions. Don't know why.
 
Who is going to take care of grandma's house when she is gone? Grandma does worry a lot. I thought it was really funny how she started to cry when I came on, and even more funny when she started to take pictures, she hasn't changed. Avery, needs to just marry Dan. You can tell her that for me. Cami is totally living the whole byu scene.
 
Things are going well here in Maidstone. We have ***** who I am pretty sure is going to be baptised. He has come to church twice now and is loving it. I think he knows the church is true, he just does not want to admit it. He is scheduled to get baptised on the 12 of January. We are working with a couple of other good people. We should start to get some more because the holidays are ending. I am happy with that.
 
I love you mom. Tell the fam that I love them. Tell Grace I love that horse. My companion thought she drew it. ha. thanks for all you do. Have a good week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment