Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mom,
 
How are you feeling mom?  You never really tell me things like that. I bet you are doing a great job at your calling. There is a chapter in the bible with a couple parables. I can't remember which chapter.. somewhere in Luke I think.  Ask dad about the chapter with the prodigal son.  There are three stories in there. They explain three different ways of taking care of people. You should read it. It has been helpful for me.
 
This week was an intersting one. We had a less-active guy come to church for the 2nd time in a row. It snowed all day yesterday, so they cancelled the last hour of church and half the ward didn't come anyway.  I think we got about 3 inches and it seems like the whole country will shut down. Anyway, I love you lots, mom. Sorry it is short have a good week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment