Monday, January 14, 2013

Sent January 7, 2013

Mom,
 
Sorry, there will be no pictures this week. I am lame and forgot to bring my camera. ***** is totally on track! He is such a stud, not like the normal english teenager. We see him three times this week. He just has so much faith. This sunday was fast and testimony meeting and the theme seemed to be missionary work, so all the members were telling there conversion stories (almost everyone in England is a convert, well I guess we are all converts). After the meeting ***** said to me " I guess you guys were heaven sent. I was praying to God for help, because my faith was waning and I didn't know what to do. Then you guys knock on my door and now I am here." That was a really good thing to hear. It makes all the lows of missionary work totally worth it.
 
Tonight we are planning on extending a baptismal date to a couple that we have been teaching for a while. It is going to be a big night! Pray all goes well for us. Sounds like things are slowing down a lot there. Yeah, everyone seems to be sick here, Elder Sparks was for a little but he is good now. Grandma has her farewell?  That came so quick! How is she feeling about it? Tell her I know she will be great.
 
Well that is about all I have to say. I will send you some pictures of the baptism. Hopefully we will be having some more. ha. Love you all.  Love you mom. Have a good week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment