Monday, October 28, 2013

Sent October 6, 2013

Mom

This week was crazy. I get on with my new comp, Elder Hamilton, really well. He is a funny man. He is from Colorado, but went to BYU for a year. A good guy. I got Cooper and Kenzie's wedding announcement a couple of days ago in the mail. It is weird, but I am happy for them as well. Getting married is becoming very peculiar now a days as we heard about in conference and I see every day.

This week was yet another one full of driving. We had to drive a sister missionary into Reading on Monday, because she is done with her mission. On Tuesday I went to the doctor. On Wednesday we drove missionaries around all day for moves. On Friday we had an all day meeting at president's house. On Sunday we watched conference all day. It was so good. I love conference! It is the super bowl for me in my life right now. I hope I can keep that mentality forever.

I am doing really good mom. I read grandma's letter. It was really powerful. She is growing so  much. We need to get Ali out on one. I have been talking to her about it, so we will have to keep our fingers crossed. Love you much mom. You are the best. Have a great week! Study the scriptures.

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment