Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sent September 9, 2013

Mom,

This week has been a fantastic one. The zone is doing well and we have been seeing some good progress from our investigators. We were able to teach a lot of lessons to investigators this week with a member present. Those are the best lessons by the way, nothing really compares to those.

The weather is starting to get colder and it is getting darker earlier, not good news for a missionary. It is good here. We do not get thunder storms really. I think there have been about two the whole time I have been here. It just rains all the time and it really is not even a hard rain, more of a drizzle.

Ali is loving life a University isn't she? ha. She really likes to tell me about it. I am glad to hear she is so happy. Today, we are going to the driving range with one of the Bristol District, that should be a load of fun! It is nice to be able to where normal clothes, but when I wear them I feel weird and out of place. Weird huh?

Well, pray that we are able to see miracles this week. I love you mom and hope you have a great week. You are the best!

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment