Sunday, September 29, 2013


Sent September 15, 2013

Mother,

Wow, Kate is like going pro or something. Do you think she is going to shoot for playing University level? What a cool sister to have. Tell her that I love her and pray for her every night. Not much happening right now? Is it weird only having two kids at home? That is a sign of age you know? Kidding mom.

This week has been a stressful one. Chris is getting baptized on Saturday, which always makes things a bit more intense, but it is also really cool. We then have two more people, Rex and Sammy who are preparing for the week after for baptism. A lot is happening, it make me happy, but also tired. We also did two exchanges this week. Meaning we swap companions for a day. We do a lot of those as zone leaders, it is a really cool way to minister to the zone. I got to work with two missionaries I had never worked with before, Elder Gunnel and Elder Hagedorn ( you can imagine what it was like serving with him for a day with our last names). They are cool, both from Utah one from Provo and the other from Cache valley.

I love you and I will send some pictures now, because I think that gets me out of emailing more. ha,

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment