Monday, October 29, 2012

Mother!

Yes ***** was baptised!! I will send you a picture if I get time. I have been getting your pictures by the way and Kate and Grace's stuff, I thought that I responded to Grace. I will try to respond to Kate if I get time. You should just let her get an email address, she is a teenager.  BUT HERE IS THE BIG NEWS. I am getting moved. My new area will be in Maidstone with Elder Sparks. He a missionary from Utah and he is in the same MTC group as Elder Fingerle. I am sad to leave Elder Fingerle, he is such a good guy. I am going to miss him a lot. We have become good friends.

So I am not sure how much time I have because we are with the zone leaders right now and we have to go to the temple to meet up with Elder Sparks and switch companions kind of thing. It is so weird to be leaving Red Hill.  I have been there for my whole mission, which is one fourth of the way done! These kind of things get me really stressed haha. It is just so weird. Do you get stressed a lot? I think that I do. Ha.

Man, Tanner is such a good guy! I think he surprised me on a number of occasion. The time when I had my collar bone broken and he came over and talked with me meant a lot. I remember seeing how much he really cared. He is going to be an amazing missionary. I am glad to hear that he saw me as an example. I always think it is weird when people say I was a good example. It is something that I want to improve because you are right, we never know when someone is watching.

Your pictures are so funny! I just showed Elder Fingerle and he thinks that you guys are so cool. I told him that dad loves to get dressed up and that Halloween is way bigger in the states. I was trying to explain to him yesterday about how people will go all out to decorate their homes. He wants to come visit after his mission and I want to go visit him, so I am going to need to come up with some major cash.  Laura is a punk. Tell her good luck with all of that if I do not get the chance to. I can't believe all these people are coming on missions. Have you seen the statistics of how many people have been putting in their paper recently? It is crazy.

We had a good last week in Red Hill.  We were blessed to meet some really cool people. Hopefully Elder Fingerle will be able to work with them. It was really hard to say good bye to the ward. I have really come to love those people, they are so strong in the gospel. The Epsom ward is awesome. I love them. I hope it will go as well in my other area.

Well I should go. Sorry this isn't my biggest letter. remember "faithless is he that turns back when the road darkens" JRR Tolkien. A great quote. It is one that has helped me. When times get hard we need to press on. Ether 12:6. I love you very much. Have a great week.

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment