Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello mother,
 
Things are really good here. We have been working very hard to build up Red Hill, a lot of work has been going into it. I just want to leave the area feeling good about what I put into it. Elder Fingerle is getting really into the work, he is one hard working missionary. This last week we went on exchange with the zone leaders and the AP's. Not sure if you know who they are, but basically they are the big guys in town. :) ha  I was really nervous to go on exchange with the AP's, but all went well. Elder White, the one I went with is a really funny and relaxed guy so it was a good experience. We went to the temple yesterday for P day!! It was awesome. The temple is in our zone, so we are some of the very few missionaries who get to go there often. It is such a great blessing. I never realised how much I missed the temple, I would challenge you to go there as often as possible. The weather has actually been quite nice. We have had very little rain of late, so that is nice. I kind of enjoy the rain in a way now.. weird.
 
You are feeding the missionaries? now that is weird. I don't think you have ever done that. Well at least not that I can remember. Did I tell you that Bro. ? is going to be emailing you soon? He wants to email you to tell you that he and his wife are going to be there in December because their daughter is getting married. You should feed them some of your delectable food. They are such a good family. They feed us once a week.
 
Ali should do MATC! I think it would be good for her. She is a lot stronger than I was at that age. Kate's team is doing good?  Very good to hear. How are you doing, mom? Things going well at work and in Relief Society? Oh, by the way, I had a lady in my ward add you on facebook.  I told her that you two are quite similar. She has a really hard life, so try to talk to her sometime if you can.
 
I am doing great though mom. Elder Fingerle is becoming a really good friend of mine. I feel like I am getting old though. haha. Thanks for everything that you do for me. I love you very much.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment