Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 1, 2012


Family,
k, I have some more time now. We just got back from Chorley. It was cool. all of the towns here are so old.  I took some pictures, but I just figured out there computers don't have a card reader. The weather is rainy and cold basically all of the time. our schedule here is packed full every minute of everyday. I'll have to find an elder with a cord. I ended up flying out of salt Lake with like 9 elders, then like 20 in atlanta. I can't type well on these computers because the keyboards are different. I guess crap is like a more offensive word in England, so I am having my companion punch me everytime I say it. I say it a lot. It is hard getting used to being inside basically all day everyday. An elder came here late because he didnt get his visa on time, so he had to stay in the prove mtc. He didn't like it at all. He said it is like a university feeling and this MTC is much better. I like it. I am becoming friends with basically everyone here. There is 46 missionaries in our whole group and the presidents says it's one of the bigger groups, so that kind of gives you and idea of how small things are. I can only write on p days which are on tuesdays. I love you guys. The classes are so cool. I am learning so much about teaching. It's not so much that you learn a lot about the gospel, but more about how to teach it effectivley. I love it. It will make me a much better missionary. tell every one hello. like Laura, Jake, and Shelb. tell the punks to wirte me. They can send it to my mission home when i leave the mtc. well good luck. love you.
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment