Monday, November 26, 2012

Mother,
 
Elder Sparks is a really good missionary. We get along really well. We tend to probably joke around too much. We have some nerf guns in our flat and sometimes those can cause epic battles when we are in the flat.
 
We actually got fed really well for Thanksgiving. Sister **** fed us. She is from Utah, so it was a proper American meal. Elder Sparks and I were very happy. For Pday today we are going to Orpington where there are some couple missionaries that are from America and they are making another meal. We are kind of spoiled. This ward is really good. We don't get too many member referrals, but it is something that President Millar is putting a large emphasis on. It is something that I need to improve on also. We get fed a lot here. I think we were fed 5 times last week, so that is really nice.
 
We have a really large conference this week. Elder Kearon of the 70 is coming. I think that they are going to be changing a lot of things. President Millar sent us an email telling us that we are going to be getting a bunch of new missionaries soon and we all need to be ready to train. It is going to be fun.
 
Elder Sparks and I were forced to do a lot of finding this week. It went well.  We have some calls to make now and see if we can start seeing these people. We have a 13 year old girl named **** right now that is preparing to be baptised. She went to mutual on Thursday, which is really good. She should be getting baptised on the 15 of December.
 
I will keep Jenny in my prayers. How bad is what she has? I don't really get it. I love you mom. You are the best! Have a good week.
 
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment