Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 17th Letter

Mother,

It is moves this week. Not sure that I will be moving though. Due to the fact that I willl most likely finish training good old Fingerle. I hope all is well in good old AF. You are so lucky to hear from an apostle! That is like my dream on my mission, for one to come and I get to shake his hand. I have never shaken an apostle's hand. Have you?

It has been nice and busy in Redhill. I am tired. Training and being a district leader has just worn me out, but the Lord is sure helping with that. I could not do this work without him.

How are things for you mom? your calling going okay? You have so much to do as a working mom, relief society president. At least you have one less kid to worry about. Oh, we had a blast at Eastbourn. Most of the zone came, it was really fun. Hopefully I can get time to send you some of the pictures. I wonder if I am changing. I can't wait to see what you guys think of me at the end of the two years.

I don't want to live in England, don't worry about that. I am much more open to living in New Zealand or some thing like that. How awesome would that be? Do you have any big plans this week? I can't beleive Eric is already getting married. Seems like he just got back from his mission.

Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment