Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 10th Letter

Mom!

This week was really nice. We kind of have to go to the drawing board in a sense. A lot of the investigators that we have are not really progressing so we need to figure out what we need to do to help them progress towards baptism. Also we are in the hunt for some new investigators, as we should always be. The baptism was great! Eliane loved it. I will send you some pictures. I have to be quick today because we are about to drive down to Eastbourne. You can look that up if you want. I have the AP's in my district so we are all going down together, which is nice, because they have a car! ha
 
I love you very much mom. Take care of the family. I think you have to be the best mother in the world and I mean that. I don't want to get sick while I am out here because I don't know how to take care of myself. love you. bye.
 
Elder Hegerhorst/Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment