Monday, June 11, 2012

Sent Monday, June 4th, 2012
Mother!
I am so sorry. There is absolutely no time. 

I have had a great week, so busy though. I went on two exchanges one with the zone leaders, who is Elder Oscarson, he knows Richard they were in the same mtc group. How are things in the biking world?  Dad said Bean is in Italy?  That is awesome. Ali is going to Boston, that lucky duck. haha.

England is so... different. I don't know how to explain it. Everything is more expensive and smaller. But it is so much fun. When we have a successful day we both just feel like we can do anything. The other day we handed our 8 book of mormons and taught like 3 lessons, which is a busy day in England. We have to do a lot of finding here, because the area is brand new. It is getting me good at talking to people so when I get home I will be like Dad. ha.

The ankle is doing a lot better. I can walk around without crutches. I don't go out without them because that would be slow and I want to take it easy. I think I  am more tired than I have been in my entire life. The Leppards cooked us a huge breakfast on saturday, eggs, bacon, sasuage, cereal, beans, hash browns. For some reason english people think it is good to have beans for breakfast, how dumb.

It is the queens jubilee tomorrow so everyone is celebrating. Does grandma still have that map of my mission? I am in the crawley zone and if you see epsom I am just south of that. Well I hope you are well mom. Thanks for everything.

Love you. Be safe
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment