Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi mom,
I miss you too mom. I miss everyone there. It is funny the things you start to miss. I have come to have a lot of pride in Utah. It is such a good place to live. England is a good place, but it isn't home. Dad told me a pretty funny story about Grace, the one with Josh. Tell Pat, Bishop, and Josh to write me. I would love to hear from them. There are so many good people in the ward.
I always think of so much I have to tell you throughout the week and then my mind goes blank. That picture of Ali is crazy! she looks five years older than the Ali I remember. Tell her to lose all that make up. She didn't write me this week, that punk. I am so jealous that she got to go to a Red Sox game that would be so awesome. I am glad she is having so much fun.
So this week a couple of things happened. The first and foremost is that a man told me I look like a mix between Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, couldn't be a better compliment in the world. :) It made me laugh. These other peoople we are teaching call me Matt Damon. It is pretty funny. There are so many cool people. We teach this 18 year old named Milan and we are already good friends. Also we taught this really cool guy ????? yesterday. He made us dinner (fish and chips), it was so good. He was a chef for 30 years. Probably the best meal I have had since I left. The dessert was apple pie with ice cream, yeah, he spoiled us. I will try to send some photos. My companion is way into photography, so it should be easy. He has a canon 600d. Don't know if that means anything to you. This week was really good for the work. We had 14 teaches (lessons). Which is really good. Elder Freeman said he wants to get the area to 20 a week by the time he leaves. 
The ankle is doing well. I saw a doctor today, but it was usless, he just referred me to the hospital, so now I have to go there. I can easily walk without crutches now which is nice, but the boot is become a pain. I bought a rain jacket. It works great. It is not like a winter coat though,because it is so warm. I am going to try and send Grace a card and dad a letter for fathers day. Thanks for being such a great mom. I will get excited about your food again when i get back.
Love you.
Elder Hegerhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment